Both Free editions, Standard, Professional and Subscription Plans offer unlimited use of the ePublisher platform, but we do expect users to abide by our Fair Use policy.
- If you create more than ten (10) editions in one day, you will be placed in a queue to allow other account users to create their editions. Your account will be freed up to create more editions within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Our Accounts are designed for individual users and/or individual users within their department in an organisation. For example, if an organisation has multiple departments and/or locations, we would require that each department / location has its own account.
- Your Account may not be used as a Reseller account. In other words, you may publish for your own personal requirements and/or own orgnisation but not for other organisations and resell our services. Each of your clients must have their own Account.
- Your Account maybe used for current and future issues. If you are publishing titles with many issues and back copies, we would request you to at least purchase our Standard plan to cover our services for you.
- You have maximum upload size of 150MB and/or 499 pages per edition and total of 10GB of edition storage space. Due to our unique technology, your published editions will rarely exceed 20MB in size.
- If you have and/or expect traffic of more than 50,000 views per edition per month and/or require more than 10GB storage, let us know as additional fees may apply.
If you cancel your account, your editions will be LIVE for a grace period of seven (7) days during which time you may reinstate your account, if you wish. Once this grace period of seven (7) days has expired, your editions will be suspended (unavailable for use) and you will need to Contact Us
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.