The ePUBLISH mission is to empower individuals, associations and businesses to instantly convert their paper publications into interactive, media rich ‘Digital Editions’ for instant viewing on PC, Mac, Tablets and Mobile.
- In your FREE Account, create as many FREE editions as you wish.
- If you wish to UPGRADE your editions at anytime, you may do so from the dashboard inside your account.
Advanced SUPPORT is available inside your Account.
Getting Started with ePublish?
Our Online ePublisher makes it incredibly easy to create your own editions, in mere minutes. So Simple…
- Create an instant Account or Login to your existing Account
- Upload your existing pages as a PDF (including MS Office documents saved as PDF)
Then click PUBLISH … Your ‘self contained’ edition is instantly ready to GO
Upgrade your Editions with URL, Page and Email links and sound / videos clips with our simple upgrade plans.
Open your free account and create as many FREE editions as your require, as often as you want.
To UPGRADE your FREE editions or SELL your editions Online at any time, just choose the Plan to suit your ePublishing requirements from inside your account.
• ‘One Shot‘ For individual editions.
• Subscription Plans SELL your Editions Online with our Subscription Plan
Yes, you can upgrade your plan, from within your account, at any time.
You may UPGRADE individual edition by choosing the ‘One Shot’ option in the dashboard panel inside your Account. Or you may choose and/or UPGRADE to one of our Monthly Plans for additional features.
- Upgrade from free trial to either Standard or Professional Plans.
- Upgrade from Standard to Professional Plan.
- Upgrade to the Subscription Plan from any Standard or Professional Plans.
Please note. If you have chosen our ‘One Shot’ option for testing single editions and you then upgrade to a Standard or Professional plan, your live editions will be transferred to your new Monthly account.
Yes, you may cancel your account at any time from the PROFILE tab inside your account. Simply select the option to cancel your account and follow the instructions.
- With our Monthly Plans, if you cancel your account, your editions will remain LIVE for a grace period of seven (7) days during which time you may reinstate your account, if you wish.
Once this grace period of seven (7) days has expired, your editions will be suspended (unavailable for use) and you will need to contact Support at email@example.com to reinstate your account and editions.
- Unused fees for your existing monthly plan are non-refundable.
- ePublish4me retains the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account if the charges to your credit card for any fees are refused for any reason.
- Please refer to the ePublish4me disclaimer and fair use policy which you agree to when you created your Account.
Please Contact Us if you have an questions or problems with your cancellation.
Both Free editions along with our Standard, Professional and Subscription Plans offer unlimited use of the ePublisher platform, but we do expect users to abide by our Fair Use policy.
- If you create more than ten (10) editions in one day, you will be placed in a queue to allow other account users to create their editions. Your account will be freed up to create more editions within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Our Accounts are designed for individual users and/or individual users within their department in an organisation. For example, if an organisation has multiple departments and/or locations, we would require that each department / location has its own account.
- Your Account may not be used as a Reseller account. In other words, you may publish for your own orgnisation but not for other organisations and resell our services. Each of your clients must have their own Account.
- You have a maximum upload size of 150MB and/or 499 pages per edition with a total of 10GB of edition storage space. Due to our unique technology, your published editions rarely exceed 20MB in size. If you have editions that exceed these limits, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have and/or expect traffic of more than 50,000 views per edition per month and/or require more than 10GB storage, let us know as additional fees may apply.
If you cancel your account, your editions will be LIVE for a grace period of seven (7) days during which time you may reinstate your account, if you wish. Once this grace period of seven (7) days has expired, your editions will be suspended (unavailable for use) and you will need to Contact Us
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.