Displaying your Editions
There are many different ways to display and distribute your Digital Editions.
1. Displaying your editions on Social Media
2. By URL links (in an email) to your global audience
3. Display edition cover on your website and load URL link behind
4. Embed mini version in an iframe on your website. Secure display option.
5. Add mini buttons to your edition on your website
These options are automatically available on your edition Order summary page inside your Account, after your edition is created.
EDITION embedded in a WEBSITE PAGE:
Edition embedded in a website page. Click through the pages and watch all the videos…
Note: The zoom button on the edition’s inside Nav Bar expands the edition to full screen size.
EDITION displayed in a website LIGHTBOX (click cover to view):
1. Download Lightbox from http://fancybox.net and install it on your server.
Note: Lightbox is not compatible with iOS platform.
2. Paste the following code into your HTML.
<a href=”http://go.epublish4me.com/ebook/ebook?id=10018512#/0?iframe”><img src=”image.png” alt=”" width=”110″ height=”150″ /></a>
3. In the HTML code, change the id code to your ebook id code (blue) and image source (img src) to the directory where your image is located.
FULL SPLASH (LAUNCH) PAGE with CLIENT BRANDING:
This is the edition’s branded splash (pre-launch) page where the user can choose the version of the edition they wish to open.
Either Online (for PC, Mac, Tablet or Mobile) or Desktop (saved copy on your PC / Mac desktop) versions. The Edition Splash page automatically checks your OS / Browser combination and then scales automatically for your screen size.
Links for all these edition types are automatically available when your edition is PUBLISHED.
Just refer to the edittion Order Summary page inside your Account.